Old Cowboy's Advice!
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump. * A bumble bee is considerably faster than a
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't
never gonna happen anyway.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back,
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain'twatches
botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever
have to deal with,
you from the mirror every mornin'.try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a
lotta that comes from bad judgment.
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a lot
easier than puttin' it back in.
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God.